Facelift, Neck lift, Lower Blepharoplasty and Lip Lift
This 66 year old gentleman visited Dr Ivo’ s Clinic in Harley Street to address certain aspects of his facial appearance.
Following his initial consultation, he decided to undergo the following procedures:
Facelift: To address the visible signs of midfacial aging which included a deflated midfacial appearance, prominent nasolabial folds. prominent nasomental folds and a descended midface
Liplift: To shorten the length of the lip which causes an aged appearance
Lower blepharoplasty: To removed the excess skin and bags around the lower eyelids
Necklift: To improve the appearance of the neck by removing the excess skin and the platysmal bands
The before and after photographs were taken right before and six after the procedures
Below, you can view the before and after results of patients who have undergone a facelift surgery in the UK at Dr. Ivo’s clinic in Harley Street, London. Please note that results can vary from patient to patient and that there is no guarantee of outcome*.
Facelift, Browlift, and Upper Blepharoplasty
This 51 year old lady visited Dr. Ivo’s clinic on Harley Street to address certain aspects of her facial appearance.
Following her initial consultation, she decided to undergo:
- Facelift: To remove any visible signs of loose skin and wrinkles around the jaw, neck, and face.
- Browlift: To tighten up and lift any skin that has loosened up over the years in the area around the forehead and the eyebrows.
- Upper Blepharoplasty: To remove excess fat and skin from the upper eyelids, which will give her face a fresher and more youthful appearance.
The before and after picture you see were taken right before and a couple of months after the procedure was completed.
Revision Facelift, Fat Grafting to the Face, and Bilateral Lower Blepharoplasty
This middle-aged woman in her early 50s underwent a number of procedures to address her aging facial appearance.
Following her consultation with Dr. Ivo, she underwent:
- Revision facelift: To address any existing loose skin and wrinkles that have appeared since the last facelift procedure she went through.
- Fat grafting to the face: To restore parts of the face that have lost volume and their fullness due to aging.
- Bilateral lower blepharoplasty: To get rid of any excess skin and fat from the lower eyelids, which are contributing factors to a tired appearance.
The pictures of this patient were taken right before the operation and 6 months after the surgery.
This 55 to 60-year-old woman was going through what every woman her age is going through – loose and sagging facial skin.
To address her concerns and bring back her youthful appearance, Dr. Ivo had her go through a box standard facelift procedure using the deep plane facelift technique.
The procedure smoothened out the skin around the jawline, face, and neck area and resulted in a naturally looking tighter facial appearance.
The pictures you see were taken before the face-neck lift surgery and 4 months after the operation.
Facelift, Brow Lift, and Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
This lady in her late 50s consulted with Dr. Ivo regarding her concerns with sagging skin, wrinkles, and a tired appearance that made her look older than she was.
To address the patient’s concerns, Dr. Ivo had her undergo three different procedures using the deep plane facelift technique, including:
- Facelift: To remove loose and excess skin from the jawline, neck, and face and tighten out any existing deep wrinkles and fine lines.
- Browlift: To lift and tighten any loose skin on the forehead and around the eyebrows, the result of which include reduced wrinkles and overall better-looking skin on the upper face.
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty: To remove any excess skin or fat from the upper and lower eyelids.
The before and after pictures that you can see showcasing the dramatic improvement were taken right before the surgery and 4 months post-operation.
Facelift, Endoscopic Brow Lift, and Upper Blepharoplasty
This 50 to 55-year-old lady had a case of sagging skin, wrinkles, and a generally tired appearance, which she wanted to address.
To achieve the natural-looking results you can see in the images, Dr. Ivo had her go through three different procedures using the SMASectomy technique, including:
- Facelift: To address any loose skin around the face, neck, and jawline and hide away any deep wrinkles and fine lines.
- Endoscopic brow lift: To lift and tighten excess skin around the forehead and eyebrows, resulting in a smoother and wrinkle-free appearance.
- Upper blepharoplasty: To remove any excess skin and fat from the upper eyelids, which are the main contributor to having a tired-looking appearance.
The before and after pictures you can see were taken 12 weeks after the plastic surgery.
Facelift and Endoscopic Brow Lift
This patient aged between 50 and 55 had a consultation with Dr. Ivo about her case of sagging skin.
To restore her youthful appearance, she went through two procedures (using the SMAS plication technique):
- Facelift: To tighten any loose face and neck skin and address any deep wrinkles or fine lines.
- Endoscopic brow lift: To tighten the skin around the eyebrows and forehead, which will smoothen any deep wrinkles in the area.
The images you see were taken before and 10 months after the facial rejuvenation procedure.
Facelift, Endoscopic Brow Lift, and Fat Grafting to the Midface
This lady aged between 56 and 60 years old came to Dr. Ivo with the goal of achieving a natural yet youthful appearance.
To achieve the results which you can see in the before and after pictures, the patient went through three different procedures (using the SMAS plication technique), including:
- Facelift: To lift and tighten any sagging skin around the face and neck area.
- Endoscopic brow lift: To smoothen out wrinkles and frown lines on the forehead.
- Fat grafting to the midface: To enhance the cheeks and give them a more puffy look.
The pictures you see have been taken before the surgery and three months after the operation.
Facelift and Fat Grafting to the Midface
The facelift before and after images above are of a lady aged between 56 and 60 years old. She consulted with Dr. Ivo as she wanted to tighten her sagging skin in the jawline, face, and neck area and bring back the youthful appearance she once had.
To achieve the results you can see in the images below, Dr. Ivo put the patient through two different procedures including:
- Facelift: To remove excess skin on the face, jawline, and neck area that is starting to sag.
- Fat grafting to midface: To add more volume to the cheeks and restore any volume to the midface that has been lost due to facial aging.
Both procedures were completed using the SMAS plication technique and the photos were taken before and six months after the operation.
Face & Neck Lift and Fat Grafting to the Face Using Fat Injections
This 40-45-year-old gentleman wanted to tighten his sagging skin around the face and neck area while adding some more volume to his cheeks.
To achieve the results you can see in the before and after facelift photos, Dr. Ivo put the patient through two different procedures (using the SMAS plication technique), including:
- Facelift: To pull back and tighten any sagging skin around the face, jawline, and neck.
- Fat grafting to the face: Using fat injections to add volume and contour to the patient’s face, and smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines.
The before and after pictures were taken before and 6 months after the operation.
Facelift & Fat Grafting to the Midface
This 45 to 50-year-old patient came to Dr. Ivo wanting to achieve a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
To help the lady achieve her desired look, she underwent two procedures using the SMAS plication technique, including:
- Facelift: To lift and tighten sagging skin and deep wrinkles around the face, jaw, and neck area.
- Fat grafting to the midface: To restore volume, improve contours, and smoothen out existing wrinkles and fine lines.
The pictures you see were taken before the cosmetic surgery and three months after.
What is the Best Age to Get a Facelift Procedure?
Plastic surgeons, including Dr. Ivo, recommend facelift procedures to any person, male or female, over the age of 40 who is starting to get their fair share of wrinkles, fine lines, and loose skin. If you are younger than 40, facelift procedures aren’t always recommended as you are unlikely to get any life-changing results due to your skin still being in relatively good condition.
With that said, every person ages differently, so if you have concerns or worries regarding your facial appearance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Dr. Ivo. It doesn’t hurt to have a consultation and see what can be done in your particular case.
What Type of Facelift Procedure Do I Need to Restore My Youthful Appearance?
Each patient is unique so to give you the correct information for your particular case, you need to consult with Dr. Ivo. Generally speaking though, the younger you are, the less of an intensive procedure you’ll need to get the results you want.
Some patients can get away with simple eyelid surgery or fat injection to the upper lip while others need to go through more extensive procedures such as fat transfer, chin implant, or a full-on facelift.
What Results Can I Expect Following the Facelift Surgery?
The results will vary from patient to patient, as there are many different factors that can affect the final outcome. However, rest assured that when you are in the hands of an experienced facial surgeon in the likes of Dr. Ivo Gwanmesia, you stand a much higher chance of getting the youthful appearance you’ve been dreaming of.
Will My Skin Get Scarred From the Procedures?
Yes, you are likely to get scarred following your operation as facelifts are a surgical procedure. That’s why it’s important to put your trust in the hands of an experienced surgeon such as Dr. Ivo. When you rely on an experienced professional of Dr. Ivo’s caliber, you will be left with minimal scarring compared to if you had the surgery done by a surgeon without much experience.
With that said, when your surgery is done right, the scarring will be practically invisible to the eye. This is why many men and women from all over the world go through facelift surgery despite the risk of scarring.